Geelong and Ballarat Medical Clinics
Modern, air-conditioned waiting room and consulting rooms, with television and secured children's play area.
- Fully computerised with the latest practice management systems to protect your medical data. Ability to launch summaries of patient history to a secure site to be downloaded elsewhere at patients' discretion as approved by Medicare Australia.
- Fully accredited by Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited (AGPAL) - a leading provider of accreditation and related quality improvement services to general practices, approved by RACGP.
- Non-clinical & clinical staff to provide assistance.
- Fully equipped operating suite for all minor surgical procedures: suturing of minor traumatic wounds, removal of skin lesions; including moles and cysts, by MedicAid doctors. Medicaid conforms to the MBA Guidelines for Registered Medical Practitioners who perform minor or cosmetic medical and surgical procedures (effective Oct 2016)
- Diathermy and cryotherapy are available to treat warts, papillomas and other skin blemishes.
- Modern resuscitation unit and defibrillator on-site
- Bulk billing and Private Billing appointments.
A variety of Employment Medicals performed. Please contact our clinic for costing and for an appointment.
Dr Carl Grace