MedicAid in Ballarat
MedicAid Ballarat have environmentally controlled waiting rooms and consulting rooms.
- Fully computerised with the latest practice management systems to protect your medical data
- Non-clinical & clinical staff are available to assist during your visit and assist as needed.
- Treatment rooms for all minor surgical procedures: suturing of minor traumatic wounds, removal of skin lesions; including moles and cysts, by MedicAid doctors'. Medicaid conforms to the MBA Guidelines for Registered Medical Practitioners who perform cosmetic medical & surgical procedures.
- Pathology collection service on site Monday to Friday 9am to midday
- Diathermy and cryotherapy are available to treat warts, papillomas and other skin blemishes.
- Modern resuscitation unit and Defibrillator on-site
- Bulk billing by appointment and 'walk-ins'.
- Afterhours service is provided via a GP Helpline, ph 1800 022 222 ; in case of a medical emergency please phone 000 or attend Ballarat Health Services in Drummond Street North, Ballarat.
|Weekdays ||9am - 6pm |
|Weekends ||9am - 5pm |