MedicAid in Geelong
MedicAid Geelong has modern well appointed, air-conditioned waiting rooms and consulting rooms.
- Pharmacy on site: Bull & Owen Pharmacy is well stocked with most pharmaceutical needs in addition to over the counter products. Bull & Owen are open 7 days during surgery hours to supply all necessary pharmacy needs
- Parking, there is limited parking available strictly for our patients at the rear of the medical centre. These are accessed via Lt Ryrie Street, behind the Sir Charles Darling Hotel.
- Minor procedures, well equipped treatment rooms for all minor surgical procedures: suturing of minor traumatic wounds, removal of skin lesions; including moles and cysts, by MedicAid doctors
- Diathermy and cryotherapy are available in our clinic to treat warts, papillomas and other skin blemishes
- Modern resuscitation unit and Defibrillator on-site.
- Afterhours - Medicaid provides a deputising service MMDS between the hours of 11pm to 8am 7 days a week: ph 94295677; in case of a medical emergency please dial 000 or attend University (formerly Barwon Health) Hospital Emergency Department, Ryrie Street, Geelong.
MedicAid Geelong Opening Hours
Sunday - Thursday 8am - 10pm
Friday 8am -7pm Saturday 8am -8pm